IT Service Management Systems and ITIL Implementation (ISO 20000-1:2011)
Try Before You Buy
ISO 20000-1:2011 includes only the products and services required to cut out unnecessary costs. The standard allows IT service provider organisations to achieve conformance to a service management system.
I want to:
To sign up for this course, please register as a student first:
If you have already registered as student before you can login here
Please complete the form below to refer your friend
It aligns to the IT infrastructure library (ITIL) best practice framework. It helps external IT service providers to become a competitive differentiator for delivery of IT services.
What you will learn:
- The key processes required for an IT Service Management System (SMS)
- The benefits of an ISO 20000 IT SMS
- How to integrate an ISO 20000 compliant SMS with other management systems in the service provider’s organisation
- How to adopt an integrated process approach and the PDCA methodology, enabling the service provider to align or fully integrate multiple management system standards
- What to do next in the organisation
- How to utilise the set of Generic ISO 20000-1:2011 Service Management Templates
Where this course could take you:Here are some career opportunities this short course will help you work towards:
- Internal Auditor
- Management Rep
- Information Service Management Officer
- Qualification is internationally recognised, you can work in any industry.
To sign up for this course: