Information Security Awareness (ISO 27001:2013)
Try Before You Buy
The training is an introduction on the ISO 27001:2013 standard and will provide understanding and the importance of Information Security within an Organisation.
I want to:
To sign up for this course, please register as a student first:
If you have already registered as student before you can login here
Please complete the form below to refer your friend
This course is designed for anyone in an organisation from Top Management to Receptionist’s. The course will allow each individual to understand the criticality of information security.
What you will learn:
- What is meant by ISMS and the basic constituents of an ISMS
- How an ISMS can help
- The requirements of ISO 27001:2013 and the potential benefits
- Implementation of an ISMS, including setting and reviewing ISMS policy, procedures required by the standard
- Identifying and evaluating assets
- Vulnerabilities associated with these assets, risk assessment
- Control objectives, risk treatment plan & statement of applicability
Where this course could take you:Here are some career opportunities this short course will help you work towards:
- Management Rep
- Information Security Management Officer
- Qualification is internationally recognised, you can work in any industry.
To sign up for this course: