Environmental Management Internal Auditing (ISO 1400 2015)
Try Before You Buy
The purpose of this training is to equip delegates with the knowledge and skills needed to perform internal audits on environmental management systems and to contribute to the continual improvement of the management system. The Internal Environmental Auditing Course allows delegates to conduct First Party (Internal) and Second Party (Supplier) Audits.
I want to:
To sign up for this course, please register as a student first:
If you have already registered as student before you can login here
Please complete the form below to refer your friend
This course is intended for delegates from organisations that are required to conduct Internal Audits and use the practical Principles of auditing. WWISE Supplies, toolkits, checklists, templates and practical case studies to equip each delegate with effective skills.
What you will learn:
- Environmental-management system definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- The intent and requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- The EMS implementation stages, learn best-practice techniques, examine useful tools, and understand integration of the EMS with other environmental programs
- Environmental-management principles to achieve continual EMS improvement
- Principles of EMS auditing, make sense of an audit
- Executive Order (EO) and the role of the EMS in achieving EO goals
- Reporting requirements for the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Scorecard
Where this course could take you:Here are some career opportunities this short course will help you work towards:
- Internal Audit Manager for environmental management systems
- Environmental Officer
- Internal Auditor
- Management Rep
- Qualification is internationally recognised, you can work in any industry.
To sign up for this course: