Environmental Management Implementation (ISO 1400 2015)
Try Before You Buy
This course is designed to allow delegates with the relevant skills and knowledge to assess and report on the conformance of an environmental management system and effectively implement an environmental management system.
I want to:
To sign up for this course, please register as a student first:
If you have already registered as student before you can login here
Please complete the form below to refer your friend
The course provides delegates with the knowledge to develop, manage, and monitor environmental management systems (EMS) appropriate to the needs of their organisation focusing on environmental risks, activities, aspects and impacts.
What you will learn:
- Environmental-management system definitions, concepts, and guidelines
- The intent and requirements of the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- The EMS implementation stages, learn best-practice techniques, examine useful tools, and understand integration of the EMS with other environmental programs
- Environmental-management principles to achieve continual EMS improvement
- How to use the templates provided to assist in the EMS Implementation
Where this course could take you:Here are some career opportunities this short course will help you work towards:
- Supervisor or Consultants who will be part of an Environmental Management Systems Implementation Team.
To sign up for this course: