Digital Marketing Toolbox
As a digital marketer it is important to understand the concept of customer relationship marketing, defined as a business process in which client relationships, customer loyalty, and brand values are built through marketing strategies and activities. In order to create such a strategy, digital marketers must understand how demographic groups such as the Baby Boomers, GenX, Millennials and Gen Z interact with digital technology. Equally important is developing a global vision of trends that impact and shape generations today. In this course you will learn five methods that a business can use to enter global markets and how marketers collect and compile customer insights from various online sources.Read More...
Buy and Enrol Now:
To sign up for this course, please register as a student first:
If you have already registered as student before you can login here
Successful brands are built on a foundation of meaningful brand strategy that provides the framework for what the brand stands for and how it will be communicated to the marketplace. In this course we introduce you to the concept of branding, the importance of brand equity and brand identity. If consumers recognise a brand and have some knowledge about it, they do not have to engage in a lot of additional thought or processing of information to make a purchase decision. Brand loyalty occurs when a customer has a consistent preference for one brand over all others.
It is equally important to build a solid reputation online. Bad service, scandals, and other issues can cause negative social media mentions. For this reason, it’s vital to continuously track your brand’s social media channels. Marketers use social listening tools to monitor a brand’s social media channels for any customer feedback or discussions regarding specific keywords, topics, competitors, or industries, followed by an analysis to gain insights and act on any opportunities. Keyword research is also extremely important in the search marketing game as it helps you to learn which terms and phrases to target with SEO and what your customers are looking for.
Digital marketers also need to develop buyer personas which are a useful tool to support customer journey mapping. For content marketing purposes, digital marketers need personas to help deliver content that will be most relevant and useful to their audience. In order to improve online experiences and efficiencies, digital marketers need to undertake some components of testing. An organisation can test virtually anything in the customer experience, for example, headlines, calls to action, body copy and images.
Another way to find out more about the customer is through online surveys. The valuable information collected via surveys can be used to improve processes, operations, product and marketing initiatives.
This course introduces you to many valuable online tools used in industry such as:
- WordPress – an open-source software package for building websites and blogs.
- Google’s G-Suite – a collection of cloud computing, productivity and collaboration tools.
- Team Gantt – a cloud-based project management software solution.
- Trello – a tool that gives manager a birds-eye view of what’s being worked on, by who and where something is in a process.
- Mailchimp – software for creating and managing mailing lists, newsletters, automated campaigns and more.
- HubSpot – an inbound marketing and sales software that helps attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers.
- And Hootsuite – a social media management platform whereby users can curate content and schedule posts.
What you will learn:
Marketing Application Tools
- Customer Relationship Marketing Management
- The Effect of Digital Technology on Customer Behaviour
- Online Consumer Decision-making and Lifecycle Segmentation
- Marketing Research
- The concept of Branding and Brand Equity
- Measuring Brand Equity
- Developing a Brand Equity
- Brand Architecture
Research in a Digital World
- Keyword Research
- Social Listening, Customer Personas and Journey Mapping
- Testing and Auditing
- Online Surveys
Tools for Managing your Online Presence
- WordPress and Customer Management Systems
- File Storage and Collaboration with G-Suite
- Team Gant, Trello, Mailchimp and Grammarly
- HubSpot CRM and Hootsuite
Where this course could take you:Here are some career opportunities this short course will help you work towards:
- Marketing and Digital Marketing Managers
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Product and Brand Managers
To sign up for this course: