Building Online Customer Relationships
The Internet provides an opportunity to build and maintain long-term relationships with customers. By gathering and studying data from various sources we can derive customer insights that will help us to communicate in a more relevant way. This course will give you an in-depth understanding of what it takes to build relationships with customers using digital technology. You will also learn how traditional segmentation has evolved to understanding customer’s passions, motivations and mindsets, and thereby predicting their lifestyle choices and spending decisions.Read More...
Buy and Enrol Now:
To sign up for this course, please register as a student first:
If you have already registered as student before you can login here
In this digital era, the customer journey is no longer linear, and prospects can unexpectedly jump in or out at any point in the buying process. This makes it more important than ever to make impactful connections with customers. All of this can be managed through an efficient CRM system where the aim is to learn to communicate more effectively and to offer products and services that personalise the customer experience. In so doing marketers can generate more revenue at lower cost for their organisation.
One of the biggest goals in business is customer retention through satisfaction. The digital customer experience is becoming increasingly complicated due to multiple touchpoints and with the continued emergence of disruptive marketing technologies, marketers need to stay on top of how customers are interacting with their brands. Quality service is key! The company website and how it is designed is the starting point of any effective digital experience. A structured plan therefore needs to be put in place that involves analysing the needs of both the owners and users of a site, and then deciding on the best way to build the site to fulfil these needs.
As a digital marketer you should plan campaigns and communications effectively and must consider how you can use online and offline channels in the long-term and not just in the short-term. In this course you will develop a rounded understanding of how the interconnectedness in the digital age and access to information can build word-of-mouth for a brand. To expand on this knowledge, the role of influencers and online partnerships in digital strategy are also discussed.
The key to digital marketing success is to improve the performance of your campaigns and online assets over time. This course teaches you how to make use of web analytics to review traffic volume, reach and a host of other key performance areas for online campaigns. It is equally important for you as a digital marketer to keep testing your online campaigns and activities at different stages of the digital marketing funnel. What works today may not work tomorrow, and what worked yesterday may work again. By the end of this course you will understand the process of turning leads into customers and how to retain them.
What you will learn:
Relationship Marketing and the Online Customer Experience
- Using Social Media to Improve Customer Loyalty and Advocacy
- The Challenge of Customer Engagement
- Customer Lifecycle Management and Permission Marketing
- Right Touching, Personalisation, Mass Customisation and Designing a Branded Experience
Delivering the Digital Customer Experience
- Creating Effective Digital Experiences
- User-centred design
- Planning and Designing Website, App and Redesign Projects
- The Impact of Service Quality on e-Loyalty
Digital Campaign Planning and Marketing Communication
- Understanding Digital Media
- Marketing Communications using Different Channels: Part 1: (Search Engine Marketing)
- Marketing Communications using Different Channels: Part 2: (PR, Partnerships, Email and SMS)
- Marketing Communications using Different Channels: Part 3: (Sponsorship, Programmatic and Display)
Evaluation and Improvement of Digital Channel Performance
- Performance Management for Digital Channels
- Clickstream Data
- Testing Strategy
- The Digital Marketing Funnel
Where this course could take you:Here are some career opportunities this short course will help you work towards:
- Marketing and Digital Marketing Managers
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Product and Brand Managers
To sign up for this course: